Santa Cruz Shakespeare’s 3rd Annual Trip to Oregon Shakespeare Festival – IS FULLY BOOKED!
To place your name on our waiting list, please contact Development Director, Alexis Rossini at (831) 460-6396 ext. 2 or at email@example.com. If there are guest cancellations, we will contact the first people on the waiting list.
The last two years have been a great success, and this year, we’re offering more value by adding another day to the trip so you can see more plays! The trip is scheduled from Tuesday, March 28 though Saturday, April 1, 2017.
Our custom tour is designed to bring you and fellow theater enthusiasts together to enjoy the rich history and cultural tradition of another world-class Shakespeare festival in Ashland, Oregon. The tour includes:
- Round trip transportation from Santa Cruz to Ashland aboard a luxury coach
- Lunches included on travel days to and from Ashland
- Four nights accommodations at Anne Hathaway’s B&B with breakfast
- Welcome reception on day of arrival with special guests
- Salon series hosted by Artistic Director, Mike Ryan and UCSC Professor Emeritus and Shakespeare scholar, Michael Warren prior to each play
- Reserved tickets to five plays
Julius Caesar by Shakespeare
Shakespeare In Love, the US Premiere musical adaptation of the film
Henry IV, Part One by Shakespeare
Hannah and the Dread Gazebo World Premiere play by Jihae Park
Mojada: A Medea in Los Angeles by Playwright in Residence Luis Alfaro
- Group dinner on Friday evening
- 10% discount on purchases at the Tudor Guild gift shop
- NEW THIS YEAR! Exclusive Behind the Scenes tour of OSF’s Technical Production Facility in Talent, OR
Total Cost: $1375.00 per person
Deposit to reserve your space: $350.00
Deadline to register: February 3, 2016
We anticipate that spaces will fill quickly so please register early.
To secure your reservation, download the registration form and mail the completed form with your payment to Alexis Rossini, Development Director, or call Alexis at 831-460-6396 x2.
We hope you’ll join us!