Santa Cruz Shakespeare’s 5th Annual Trip to Oregon Shakespeare Festival
Join us as we travel to the Oregon Shakespeare Festival in Fall 2019! The trip is scheduled from Wednesday, October 2 though Sunday, October 6 2019.
Our custom tour is designed to bring you and fellow theatre enthusiasts together to enjoy the rich history and cultural tradition of another world-class Shakespeare festival in Ashland, Oregon.
The tour includes:
- Round trip transportation from Santa Cruz, CA to Ashland, OR aboard a luxury coach
- Lunches on travel days to and from Ashland, OR
- New this year! Four night accommodations at the Ashland Springs Hotel with complimentary deluxe hot breakfast each morning, afternoon tea and cookies,
and midnight snacks. Plus, complimentary steam and sauna at the Waterstone Spa
- Salon series with Mike Ryan and Michael Warren prior to plays
- Reserved premium seating to five plays and one backstage tour option
- Group dinner party on Saturday evening
- 10% discount on purchases at the Tudor Guild gift shop
Between Two Knees, a World Premiere play written by the 1491s and directed by Eric Ting.
As You Like It, written by William Shakespeare and directed by Rosa Joshi.
La Comedia of Errors, written by William Shakespeare, translated by Luis Alfaro, and directed by OSF Artistic Director Bill Rauch.
(This is an optional performance).
All’s Well That Ends Well, written by William Shakespeare and directed by Tracy Young.
Mother Road, a World Premiere play written by Octavio Solis and is directed by OSF Artistic Director Bill Rauch.
Macbeth, written by William Shakespeare and is directed by Jose Luis Valenzuela.
Double Occupancy Cost: $1,850.00 per person (Note: rooms only have one bed per room)
Single Occupancy Cost: $2,000.00 per person
Deposit to reserve your space: $500.00 (Note: deposit is non-refundable)
Deadline to register: Monday, July 15, 2019
We anticipate that spaces will fill quickly so please register early.
To secure your reservation, download the OSF Registration Form and mail the completed form with your payment to Candice Stenstrom, Member Benefits Coordinator, or call Candice at 831-460-6396 x2.
We hope you’ll join us!