Show corporate responsibility: become a Corporate Sponsor
Demonstrate a level of community engagement and commitment to our thriving arts community by supporting Santa Cruz Shakespeare’s long tradition of artistic excellence and education programming.
We are happy to work with you on customizing a proposal that provides maximum recognition towards the program(s) you desire to support. For more information, please contact Aimee Zygmonski, Managing Director at (831) 460-6396, ext. 4.
Santa Cruz Shakespeare produces three mainstage productions and an intern show each summer in its beautiful outdoor theatre overlooking the Monterey Bay, annually serving over 14,000 patrons, including 1200 dedicated donors and a diverse population of single ticket buyers.
In addition, each year SCS produces a week of student-only matinees, providing over 1000 students a live theatrical experience of Shakespeare’s words. 50% of those students received highly subsidized or completely free tickets. For many students, attending an SCS matinee will be their first time seeing live theater. Our goal is lofty, but we think, achievable: every high school student in Santa Cruz County will have seen a Shakespeare play by graduation.
SCS works closely with each Corporate Sponsor to help identify targeted sponsorship opportunities that meet your unique objectives, whether you’d like to support our annual season or directly focus on our education program.
Benefits can include:
- Promotional and marketing opportunities, including brochures, season playbill, and other collateral
- Web and social media presence to active and engaged followers
- Business development opportunities, including memorable client entertainment options, employee discounts, and access to house seats
- Invitations to artist receptions or pre-season donor events, providing access to active, affluent, and well-educated consumers
- Complimentary tickets to sponsored productions