- Social Media Intern (with Stipend): The Social Media Intern is responsible for coordinating and posting the company’s key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram plus other platforms. The intern will work closely with key members of staff for creative development. Reports to the Marketing Director.
Timeframe from March 2020 to August 2020.
- Key Duties:
- Assist with streamlining company social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, Instagram, and other social media platforms).
- Increase the number of followers we have by following and engaging with potential clients and candidates.
- Monitoring and replying to followers under supervision from a SCS Director.
- Posting on a daily/weekly basis as needed and utilizing Hootsuite under direction of a SCS Director.
- Build Facebook ‘likes’ by approaching potential clients and candidates through other social media channels and email marketing campaigns.
- Work with directors to implement other channel-specific campaigns (e.g. uploading photos to Flickr, videos to YouTube, etc).
- Learn and monitor social media analytics. Track key social media analytics on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Key Duties:
- Graphic Design Intern (with Stipend): SCS is looking for a highly creative and motivated individual who can work on a team level to add input and assist in designing creative campaigns and a wide variety of collateral materials for SCS appeals and programs. Candidates will gain knowledge in creative marketing, advertising, and technological platforms. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience working with a professional staff in an enthusiastic, community-based non-profit organization. Reports to the Marketing Director. Timeframe from March 2020 to August 2020.
- Must be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of flickr and social media platforms.
- Having a computer and access to graphic design and layout software is required.
- Proficient command of English grammar and spelling.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with various departments to finish necessary projects.
- Able to think creatively to solve problems.
Santa Cruz Shakespeare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.